Worldwide with DHL Express shipping
Mifegest Kit primarily helps women who are less than seven weeks pregnant and require abortion. The A-kare Pack is Indian make by dkt The kit is used with misoprostol. It is a synthetic steroid that functions to inhibit the hormones that support the pregnancy and subsequently leads to an abortion. It is also prescribed to women suffering from hormonal disorders and other problems. A-kare Pack is also known as RU-486. It is available with express shipping at the best price.
Composition and Nature of A-Kare :
The active ingredients of the MTP Kit are Mifepristone and Misoprostol. A-kare Pack works by blocking the effects of progesterone.
How does A-Kare work?
It is a combination of two active ingredients, Mifepristone and Misoprostol. These pills can be purchased online from our store at the best price. We deliver at your doorsteps with express DHL shipping.
Mifepristone works by blocking the effects of progesterone. It is required by the body to sustain a pregnancy. Progesterone makes sure that the lining of the womb does not break down as happens in a menstrual cycle. By inhibiting progesterone, uterine contractions will be induced, which will cause abortion.
When is A-Kare prescribed?
A-kare Pack used to terminate the pregnancy. Doctors prescribe this medicine to women who have been pregnant for 50 days or 7 weeks and want an abortion. The drug is also prescribed to manage blood sugar levels in patients suffering from Cushing’s syndrome. Mostly these medicines are available with a prescription only. We can arrange a valid prescription for you with your order.
Precautions and Warnings – When to Avoid A-Kare?
There are a number of reasons that a doctor may advise a substitute instead of A-Kare. Inform your physician of any other medication or supplements (including homeopathic and ayurvedic medication) that you are taking at the same duration. You may be advised to take a different medicine if:
- You have any prior allergies to the ingredients of the A-Kare.
- Your other medications include some form of anticoagulants.
- Your pregnancy is abnormal (ectopic) and may require a different procedure. Doctors also advise against it in case of surgical or dentistry procedure due in the foreseeable future, as it may interfere with aesthetics.
- Higher risks are also present for those who are 35 years or older, smoke heavily (defined as more than ten cigarettes daily) and those who have liver, kidney, or lung diseases, or have asthma. If there is a chance of renal impairment or adrenal failure, the patient may be advised to use a different medication.
- Patients with a history of cardiovascular or cerebrovascular disease may be at risk of dangerous side-effects.
Uses and Benefits of A-Kare:
The primary function of the A-Kare is to terminate a pregnancy before two months has concluded, but may be used up to ten weeks.
However, it can also help in a number of other disorders, including:
- It can induce menses
- It can help with extensive blood loss problems
- Labour induction in case of the death of the fetus, or in case the surgical procedure is required to save the mother.
- Women with endometriosis may be recommended the use of MTP Kit
- Patients who have Cushing’s syndrome and insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus may require MTP Kit to manage their blood sugar levels.
- It may also be used in breast cancer treatment, treatment of gastric ulcers, or duodenal ulcers, Meningioma, uterine leiomyoma or some gastrointestinal injuries.
Side Effects of A-Kare:
As the A-Kare works primarily by inhibiting the progesterone levels, it has high chances of side-effects. While some side effects may be relatively mild, some side effects could be life-threatening. The conditions of the patients must be monitored closely and should consult the physician in case of persistent side-effects.
- Excessive and persistent bleeding from the vagina, and painful menses
- Uterine contractions or cramping in the hours following intake and abdominal pain
- Uterine infections, or any other infection
- Milder side-effects of A-Kare are indigestion and insomnia, itching of the genital areas, etc. The persistence of these side effects may indicate infection, and the patient should consult a physician.
Common Dosage of A-Kare:
It is not the same as i-pill; it is not an over the counter medicine and should absolutely not be taken without a physician’s prescription. The dosage will change depending on the patient’s health, age, weight, and other conditions. Self-prescription can lead to serious problems.
MTP is meant to be taken orally. The tablet should be allowed to dissolve by itself in the cheek. If any bit of it remains, it may be swallowed with water. The initial course is usually for a week, requiring a physician’s consultation after 7 days.